AB-CHAIN - ADVERTISING NETWORK. Blockchain and AI for enhanced campaigns.
Reinventing digital advertising. New way of RTB - we use blockchain and artificial intelligence to improve the quality of traffic.
AB-CHAIN’s mission is to provide companies with cryptocurrency budgets a quick and easy way to publish advertising on the Internet without having to convert cryptocurrency into fiat, ensuring a high return on investment.
AB-CHAIN’s vision is to become the most technologically advanced advertising network by using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Our technologies allow to acquire the following business-effects:
1. Remove intermediaries who filter ineffective promotion channels;
2. As a consequence, get rid of the intermediary’s commission, which usually ranges from 15% to 30%;
3. Eliminate the human factor in determining placement channels and improve the efficiency and speed of channel selection;
4. Work on business indicators (ROI and ROMI), which in most cases are either not monitored or are monitored by hunch.
Start Date - February, 19 (9:00 UTC+3)
End Date - March, 31 (23:59 UTC+3)
1. Token name - RTB
2. Bonus - Available (30%-10% at Crowdfunding)
3. Price - $0.35
4. Platform - Ethereum
5. Soft cap - $1 500 000
6. Hard cap - $20 000 000
7. Country - Hong Kong
8. Total supply - 100 000 000 RTB tokens
9. Distributed in ICO - 70%
10. Accepting - BTC, ETH, + top10
11. Min. investment - $50 USD
12. Token Type - ERC20
1. Private offer – 35%
2. 0 - $2 000 000 – 30%
3. $2 000 000 - $5 000 000 – 25%
4. $5 000 000 - $10 000 000 – 20%
5. $10 000 000 - $15 000 000 – 15%
6. $15 000 000 - $20 000 000 – 10%
2017 Q4 – AB-CHAIN for ICO projects first release 2018
AB-CHAIN launched its advertising network and began with connecting publishers which will provide impressions for the first advertising campaigns. The functional allows publishers to install widgets to their websites. It allows advertisers to set personal accounts. Advertising campaign reporting and moderation are set. AB-CHAIN network is able to provide 500 000 impressions daily and successfully launched first advertising campaigns.
2018 Q1 – RTB token establishment and token burning mechanism
Our token is already issued. It is a smart-contract in Ethereum network which realizes the interface according to ERC20 standard. In addition, RTB token maintains the function of burning as well as the mechanism of token migration into a different smart contract in case of a failure or in case if there is too little tokens left.
2018 Q2 – Smart-contract for advertising deals
The smart contract will allow transactions between traffic sources (publishers and advertising networks) and advertisers. The commission of 10% for the advertising network AB-CHAIN along with 50% burning due to contribution to the community of advertisers, publishers and investors will turn AB-CHAINs proposal to advantage among rival proposals.
2018 Q3 – AI development
Creating an artificial neural network will allow analysing the development of advertising campaign online and will establish correlation between the results and the conditions of placement.
2018 Q4 – Grasp the market of ads paid with crypto
AB-CHAIN will be scalable through connecting new traffic sources as well as marketing and PR campaigns aiming at attracting new advertisers. Along with it will come constant enhancement of users interface (advertisers office) for a convenient creating, evaluating and managing advertising campaigns.
2019 – Grasp traditional digital advertising market
The number of those companies implementing blockchain and cryptocurrency is obviously growing and affecting the traditional market. This trend will be increasing in the future. AI and ML technology will allow us develop privilege which will lead to constant growth at the traditional digital market as well.
- Vladimir Dyakov (Founder, CEO)
- Ivan Pshenitsyn (Co-founder, CTO)
- David Pomies (Business Development Director in Hong Kong)
- Cate Lawrence (Head of Communication and PR)
- Antony Oshkin (Chief Marketing Officer)
- Adrien Henni (International strategy advisor)
- Dom Inzerillo (International Marketing and Community manager)
- Sergey Kuprianov (Software developer)
- Ivan Rogozhev (Software developer)
- Slava Mirgorod (Software developer)
- Alex Shalin (System Administrator)
- Kirill Remizov (QA engineer)
- Veronique Repeva (Account manager)
- Ivan Skladchikov (Community manager)
- Reuben Godfrey (Expert of ICObench (TOP 10))
- Juan Garay (Cryptography)
- Arseniy Strizhenok (ICO advisor LAToken, Co-founder & CMO Blockletter.co, Blockchain & ICO advisor EWDN.com)
- Kaimin Hu (AI and ML, AI product manager in Advance.ai, Accenture, Wailian Tech, San Francisco)
- Kirill Ermakov (Chief Technology Officer, QIWI)
- Christos Stergiou (Investors Relations in Greece and Canada)
- Victor Ho (Investors Relations in China)
- Artem Ozerkov (Head of Publishers, admitad.com advertising network)
- Alex Savchenkov (Founder and President, cityads.com International advertising network)
- Dmitry Kozlov (Head of Product, Alfa-Bank)
- Igor Bulatenko (Chief Security Officer, QIWI Bank)
- Ivan Pashintsev (UX Lead, QIWI)
Email - [email protected]
Telegram - https://t.me/ab_chain
Bitcointalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171807
Twitter - https://twitter.com/AB_CHAIN
Blog - https://medium.com/ab-chain
Github - https://github.com/AB-CHAIN-com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/ab-chain/